Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 6, 2014 9:23 AM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The fanservice might be a point too much but it actually does fit in the story pretty decently, coming from the hentai remake, this series sure has a lot more to offer in terms of action! So let's see what the next episode has to offer!
Apr 5, 2019 1:47 PM

Jul 2017
R.I.P Ayako. She is best girl. This reminds me of the Tekken 2 animated movie. Anna got killed, but in the videogames she is alive. Same thing here as Ayako is alive in the games, so that is my headcanon to consider the OVA noncanon

Edit: So apparently, tvtropes stated that Ayako survived and was in the hospital after the attack (Although this was never mentioned in the anime). But if you look at Advanced V.G II, the game looks like a sequel to the OVA since they used clips from the OVA in the game and Ayako is alive and well there. So in conclusion, until further evidence arrives, I believe she didn't die by Satomi's attack.
HarmonySwordApr 6, 2019 1:47 AM
Dec 16, 2023 7:27 AM
May 2017
It one of these shows where stories aren't suppose to be complex just fun.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Variable Geo Episode 3 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - May 6, 2014

4 by almightybismarck »»
Dec 17, 2023 9:19 PM

Poll: » Variable Geo Episode 2 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - May 6, 2014

1 by almightybismarck »»
Dec 17, 2023 8:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.