Forum Settings
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2014 9:41 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Plotting to resurrect a demon clan huh?

The fight was pretty good this chapter. I liked the way the Hellblaze Scream was presented with intensity. Definitely looking forward to what's to come next too.
Apr 30, 2014 10:45 AM

Feb 2010
Aww, kinda pity Diane don't remember her past with King.

What's intriguing will be how Dreyfus and Arthur came into the play in the balance of power between Hendricksen and his company against the seven sins. And of course, the story still has plenty of routes to take. The 'imprisoned' King of Britannia would likely surface to complicate things, for better or worst.
Apr 30, 2014 12:01 PM

May 2011
Aw, at least it was nice seeing Diane had some feeling about his name. I hope maybe sometime down the line she'll learn the truth. I like how Arthur was all chill about being pushed back like that. I doubt he needed help but Meliodas was very cool. xD
Apr 30, 2014 12:02 PM

May 2013
Arthur seems like a really strong, formidable character, the ending was pretty good, Meliodas enters the scene c:
Apr 30, 2014 12:18 PM

Jun 2010
Finally! Melodias!
Apr 30, 2014 12:21 PM

Aug 2012
So, will Arthur Pendragon help the Sins to thwart Hendricksen's plan? I hope so. But i'm still curious about his magician's identity.. the one who claims to be able to cure The King's sickness. I wonder what's their real agenda..

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Apr 30, 2014 2:27 PM

May 2012
Nice. I wonder how long that sword will last Meliodas

Apr 30, 2014 2:56 PM

Apr 2013
Woah, the Fairy King and Meliodas are sooooo badass xD

Apr 30, 2014 4:22 PM

Jun 2013
King...You don't say that it is just a dream and at the same time shed a tear....Tough now that I know truth between these 2 I too are pretty much crying....T.T poor King...

Nice Try Dreyfus....but You don't stand a Chance against King...And Now Hauser Knows the truth and Guila confirmed it? OK, that is final..Kingdom just lost 2 great Knights.

Awesome fight between Arthur and Hendricksen....But why did not Arthur fight with full power? or is it so that he couldn't or wouldn't in fear that his power would destroy the kingdom?

But looks like Strongest of the Sins have arrived...and Hendricksen is already wounded pretty good. if he were 100 % then fight between Meliodas and Hendricksen would be more interesting...well if Arthur strikes Meliodas in back...then it will be more interesting and even fight. tough i do not think and hope so...
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Apr 30, 2014 7:08 PM

Mar 2012
I kinda saw it coming, but I'm still disappointed Diane couldn't remember Harlequin...it would have been so cute ^0^ It's probably going to be a thing from now on that King tries to hide his identity; if she found out, it might ruin the whole Diane chasing after Meliodas thing.

Also King should have been threatening Dreyfus for hurting Diane instead of for taking part in the kidnapping...that would have been ten times as badass.

Looks like it's switching to the other Sins' views now, but I hope King and Diane are given some new roles in the operation in the near future. Ahhh I can't stand it, they're so cute together!!
"If you don't allow yourself to cry, you'll never be able to smile."
~Negi Springfield
Apr 30, 2014 7:58 PM

Jul 2013
Jarjaxle said:
King...You don't say that it is just a dream and at the same time shed a tear....Tough now that I know truth between these 2 I too are pretty much crying....T.T poor King...
Have I missed a chapter or something? The wiki goes into huge detail about how King and Diane met, but I don't recall reading anything about that in the manga.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2014 8:02 PM

Jan 2013
Minagatachi said:
Have I missed a chapter or something? The wiki goes into huge detail about how King and Diane met, but I don't recall reading anything about that in the manga.[/quote

Chapter 73.5: The Fairy King Who Never Came

you're welcome
Apr 30, 2014 8:46 PM

Jul 2013
Forever_A said:
Minagatachi said:
Have I missed a chapter or something? The wiki goes into huge detail about how King and Diane met, but I don't recall reading anything about that in the manga.

Chapter 73.5: The Fairy King Who Never Came

you're welcome
Thanks, I didn't even know about any of the special chapters until now, so much missed information. Hopefully they get animated when the anime comes out.
MinagatachiApr 30, 2014 9:10 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2014 5:39 PM

Jan 2012
Time to go - Melodias

May 6, 2014 2:14 PM
Oct 2011
So, um, what made Arthur a king if he's gonna be a damsel saved by Meliodas?
Jun 14, 2014 12:09 AM

Aug 2010
Dem Feelz with King hiding the truth from Diane :*(

King owned Dreyfus so bad XD

Arthur is pretty awesome but he's got nothing on Meliodas's entrance :P
Nov 15, 2014 2:01 PM

Nov 2009
Stupid Diane still not remembering . . . Well I suppose at some point in this series the author does intend to have her remember their past. Anyways, I guess you don't mess with King when he is extremely pissed, Dreyfus got messed up in seconds.
Feb 25, 2023 6:14 AM

Aug 2018
for a sec, i thought arthur pendragon could use full counter too, lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 47 Discussion

frozen_soul - Sep 22, 2013

10 by Zankrax »»
Jan 25, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 46 Discussion

Zhou - Sep 15, 2013

19 by Zankrax »»
Jan 25, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 45 Discussion

Candor123 - Sep 12, 2013

7 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 9:00 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 44 Discussion

Zhou - Sep 2, 2013

11 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 3:32 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 43 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Aug 26, 2013

11 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 1:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.