Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 3, 2014 2:12 PM

Nov 2012
Very solid episode. I kind of want to know why Haru does what she wants so carefreely. It feels as if she wants to die, but after all, she doesn't want to fight, she wants to graduate with everyone, but how can she do that if she won't be there if she keeps acting the way she is? I really hope she wakes up soon.

I like Kouko's background, it was introduced well throughout the anime. I wonder if Mio did something to her again.

Really interested in Chitaru-sam's personality. She seems like a good person, and her motives seem good. But, what is Kirigaya and Chitaru were teaming up? o.o
Please be a good person Chitaru, I don't want to see anything happen to Kirigaya!
I believe that unless you know for sure that you don't like a concept, you should keep exploring it. Whether it be characteristics of people or a genre of some sort, you never know if you don't like it until you've seen quality work corresponding to that genre. Keep exploring until you've found something you enjoy, or something of quality. Then you know what's bad, what's good, and what isn't for you.
( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Everyday life.
May 3, 2014 6:51 PM

Dec 2013
I still wonder, what is happening to those girls who don't make a successful murder on Haru. Are they still alive?
May 4, 2014 3:45 AM

Oct 2012
Is it gonna be the same formula every episode :s at least the action is ok..
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
May 4, 2014 7:21 PM

Jan 2013
She is way too forgiving.
Such a weird circumstance, no one's acting very realistically
May 10, 2014 1:38 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Episode, in my opinion, better than the last. The plot is very similar to the previous, but the narrative is enhanced by giving a much more complete. There is a funny part, when mixed with the newspaper and some more serious. We have perhaps a less charismatic killer in terms of madness and badness, is this it is felt, but his work is not bad. Finally, there is also a bit of the past that fails to enthuse more to the characters. Just a shame that having a few episodes, you have a repetitive structure almost in the shares of the fund.
Good designs, here we have a constant due to the presence of the Director of the animations. Fairly even animations.
Not even the bad ending from time to time dedicated to the killer on duty.
Appreciable boards dedicated to them.
A little far-fetched, from what you see, have only little damage against Tokaku, or censored something, who knows ...
May 11, 2014 3:17 AM

Jul 2009
4 episodes and best girl already got defeated. Great ED though.

I don't like these kind of episodic series, and the main characters still haven't grown on me. Will watch a couple of episodes more, but I'm seriously thinking I should drop this.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 2014 7:38 AM

Jan 2011
billybob300c said:
2. Dam, this show has gotten predictable. U already know the current assassin-of-the-week will fail

Snow_Queen said:
Too bad that they decided to go with the assassin-of-the-week episodic formula.

I hope they'll do something interesting soon™, the first few episodes were rather interesting.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
May 11, 2014 2:44 PM

Dec 2007
I don't really think Haru is stupid so much as she wants to think positively because holy shit her situation is so bad it'd be kind of soul crushing to accept the reality. Even with Touko legitimately on her side. Plus we've already seen that she can fight if she needs to, so it's not like going out and doing stuff is that dumb of her. She's definitely misguided and naive, but I don't think she's stupid.

This was the weakest episode so far, though. Nothing about Kouko's motivation even made sense. I hope we start getting more interesting stuff soon, like why Haru is wanted dead, or what the actual fuck is up with Nio.
Ich verstehe nicht
May 20, 2014 4:02 PM

Jan 2011
so much stupid behaviours and ugly product placement. but the ending song of this episode was great! and i like how the main assassin of this ep looks like.
Jun 16, 2014 1:06 AM

Feb 2008
So why didn't bomber girl just put a pressure sensitive bomb in her bed? or a remote detonator in the juice? or use infrared triggers on a bomb in the bathroom or something? There were so many good options that she just ignored. But I guess that's why she was considered a failure.

I wonder why the church didn't kill her once they decided that she was useless? And why they sent her instead of someone more competent?
Jun 23, 2014 4:29 PM

Jan 2012
Haru is annoying..... I don't mind the whole assasin-of-the-week thing, nice little backstory for each girl....... easy to watch, mindless action.... Entertaining enough for me
Jun 30, 2014 9:07 PM
Sep 2013
I kind of felt sorry for this one. Should be more careful since your a target.
Jul 9, 2014 12:26 AM

Feb 2014
Stringed said:
I don't really think Haru is stupid so much as she wants to think positively because holy shit her situation is so bad it'd be kind of soul crushing to accept the reality. Even with Touko legitimately on her side. Plus we've already seen that she can fight if she needs to, so it's not like going out and doing stuff is that dumb of her. She's definitely misguided and naive, but I don't think she's stupid.

Agree with what you said..

Furthermore, Haru is trying to circumvent a situation in a way that friendship overcomes the killer desire of the girls. We can see by her past (if true) that many have died for their cause, and she no longer wants anyone involved in deaths or death situations anymore.

Nice ending music with a relaxing but sad feeling, especially when we associate the lyrics with the actual "assassin" of the episode. It's interesting that each episode/girl has their own end music. It's amazing how the music, the scenes and the lyrics really fit the "assassin" of the episode.

Kaminaga, i wish you happiness.

PS.: Guys, the girls didn't die when they failure... they just leave the Myoujo Academy (most likely option) or just the Black Class (least likely option)
TechOtakuJul 9, 2014 12:49 AM
Jul 11, 2014 6:23 AM

Sep 2011
Tokaku better keep a close eye on Haru at all times because you don't know what shes going to do next. (complete ditz)

ED songs are really something. I think Ive liked all of them so far?
Aug 2, 2014 3:39 PM
Jul 2018
Seriously tho, how was Haru planning on surviving without Tokaku protecting her at all. She would be dead from the start.

And i just can't help but feel theres a trap about this.
Nov 25, 2014 1:29 PM

May 2012
This was a better one, too bad all those girls have to die in the end if they can't assisnate her...
Feb 15, 2015 10:43 AM

Feb 2015
Not bad but definitely hard to get emotionally involved in the assassins when you know they aren't going to win. First watch though, so here's to hoping the formula changes up a bit!
Jul 6, 2015 8:07 AM

Feb 2015
Lovely ED... lame assassination attempt.
Sep 23, 2015 1:39 PM

Aug 2014
Haru is annoying as shit.

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Feb 13, 2016 6:31 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
I found this episode fairly funny.
1. Make a bomb in class that blows up
2. Make a bomb in the street that kills your mentor
3. Try to kill a target by.............making another bomb!
This girl should just give explosives a rest and take up another method. Meanwhile, the object of all the killing attempts just goes bouncing along like a smiling pinball.
Oct 4, 2016 7:10 AM

Mar 2015
"Death is a completion of life", what a nice quote :o

Kaminaga got 1st place in exam and Haru got 2nd.

I liked the ED song!!
ED Song: 4/5
ED Animation: 3.3/5

3.6/5
Oct 14, 2017 9:43 PM

Jul 2016
Maybe I missed something...

But why not send a notice and then walk right up to her in class and blow her brains out?
Oct 20, 2020 5:36 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That edgy church backstory xD everything in this anime is so edgy... once again Haru acted stupid but got saved, I guess it's going to be like that for every episode.
Jul 21, 2021 3:02 AM

Feb 2020
Kouko's backstory was pretty sad. Poor girl.

Haru's naivety is one of the reasons why she is so cute. How could anyone hate her? <3

SerafosDec 29, 2023 6:38 AM
Mar 3, 12:40 AM
Jan 2024
It was just kind of mid
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akuma no Riddle Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 1, 2014

129 by XoTimoteo »»
Mar 3, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Akuma no Riddle Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2014

179 by XoTimoteo »»
Mar 3, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Akuma no Riddle Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

369 by Guillepecado »»
Aug 29, 2023 9:47 AM

Poll: » Male version of akuma no riddle

CrimsonCandy - Jun 8, 2014

14 by Guillepecado »»
Aug 27, 2023 8:11 PM

Poll: » Akuma no Riddle Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Mar 31, 2014

311 by VonNaturAustreVe »»
Oct 11, 2022 6:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.