Forum Settings
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 16, 2014 11:33 PM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Alicization Uniting has been recently released and so far I'm loving it. I'm greatly anticipating the fight between Eugeo Synthesis Thirty-two and Kirito. The Administrator though looks like will be playing a major role in this volume. Taking a peek at the novel illustrations, I'm definitely not disappointed.
Aug 17, 2014 7:10 PM
Feb 2014
Volume 14 is fully translated...and its majestic. I got chills a few times while reading.
Aug 26, 2014 8:16 AM
Apr 2014
Just finished reading vol. 14 and it was AWESOME. That ending tho, gotta hate cliffhangers... now we have to wait for Vol. 15 to be translated, it's going to be so interesting.
julyanDec 2, 2014 2:12 AM

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Sep 6, 2014 4:05 AM

Jan 2014
Well, it was nice volume overall, but I'm highly skeptical about the idea of Kirito's memories...
Also I feel like there are too many fights in last volumes. Alicization arc has great emotional premise regarding artificial intelligence but reading dozens and dozens of pages about single sword fight is far from fun.
Oct 6, 2014 9:59 PM

Jul 2012
And with that the Human World arc is completed, well now I'm convinced that the alicization arc is easily the best of the series. With the two volumes uniting and dividing the story went better, finally we have some character development of kirito. The death of Wife is quite sad but it's a good way to depart, He was with the beloved Alice Schubert, while the Knight Alice is still with kirito.
In the ending we see the turtle ship being attacked, so I wonder what will happen to the underworld and to kirito himself, He seemed to lose his memories! I hope volume 15 will be out soon
Nov 5, 2014 8:37 PM

Jan 2011
Ugh, this arc is amazing. I was crying by the end of this volume.

Can't wait for the next volume.
Dec 2, 2014 2:16 AM

Aug 2012
Thread Cleaned.

Refrain from asking where to read this volume and the progress of its translation - and that works for every light novel sub-forums in this site (and anime/manga sub-forums).

To stress it out, posting/requesting links to copyrighted, non-fair use material (see the Site & Forum Guidelines, I.1.) is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to asking for direct downloads (mediafire etc.), torrents, anime streaming sites, manga reading sites, youtube videos to full episodes. You may be given a warning/ban for not following this guideline.
Apr 16, 2015 4:30 PM
Jul 2018
This volume was painful to read (especially the last part) and damn this arc is getting better and better as the story progresses and I can’t wait to see how this arc is going to end, but now I'll have to wait until vol. 15 gets completely translated so I can start reading it but in the mean time I’ll just catch up with the other novels I negligenced to be able to be up to date with SAO.
“Eugeo himself was denying any change to his fate” I won’t even comment ¬_¬.
Aug 16, 2015 7:12 AM
Jun 2014
Maybe I've just come to love Eugeo too much for my own sake, but the last 50 pages killed me. Reki Kawahara totally broke my heart into pieces. That aside, the story is just getting better and better. That last cliffhanger...wow.
About the afterword of Kawahara-sensei and the fact that he COULD have changed Eugeo's fate...well, better no comment.
Aug 16, 2015 7:29 AM

Jun 2013
And what about that flashback with kirito kissing Alice? was it an fake memorie implanted by Admin-sama? either way it was an awesome moment, i love seeing pure souls being torn apart by the betrayal of their best friend or their cherish ideals.
I really Loved that moment, it would have been a awesome reason for Eugeo to go "fuck this shit i had enough"-like and go full Dark vador mode on Kirito and Alice, somehow own Admin-sama all by himself and earning the Witch King title.
Feb 27, 2016 9:14 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
angyw said:
Maybe I've just come to love Eugeo too much for my own sake, but the last 50 pages killed me. Reki Kawahara totally broke my heart into pieces. That aside, the story is just getting better and better. That last cliffhanger...wow.
About the afterword of Kawahara-sensei and the fact that he COULD have changed Eugeo's fate...well, better no comment.

Finished this one in august and I still havent recovered from the shock, it sucks.
I hope a possible anime adaptation does this justice.
Mar 2, 2016 3:41 PM
Jun 2014
Playcool said:
angyw said:

Finished this one in august and I still havent recovered from the shock, it sucks.
I hope a possible anime adaptation does this justice.

I finished the volume in august too, lol, and I haven't recovered either. What's more, I haven't started vol. 15 yet. But yes, I really hope the anime doesn't screw this up.
Apr 5, 2016 11:08 AM

Jun 2015
Now, that one must be the most genuine and emotional love story I've ever read. Kawahara is so good with that stuff, yay. May Eugeo rest in piece...in heaven?? Will Alice and Eugeo go t heaven? God, that is a difficult question to answer...actually, nah, they definitely will!
''Sekai wo Kakumei suru tame ni.''

~~ Me, who then was a brand spanking new university student.
Nov 29, 2016 8:21 AM
Mar 2016
Masterpiece.I cried so much in this volume.Eugeo is the best character.
Nov 30, 2016 2:16 AM

Oct 2014
Very emotional and epic. One of the best volume of this arc so far.
Aug 21, 2018 6:56 PM

Mar 2017
Well i never thought that a character death in something like SAO managed to make me shed a tear with what happened to Eugeo's fate at the end. I am glad that the series managed to get a male character that we can care about. Interested in how v15 will go down

More topics from this board

» Stuff that made you lower your score/rating? [Spoilers]

Kazu-chan-san - Feb 17

7 by RobertBobert »»
Feb 18, 10:26 AM

» Still feels rushed

Cneq - Nov 14, 2022

7 by Saynarra »»
Jan 19, 4:08 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Volume 4 Chapter 9 Discussion

Shadow_Strider - Dec 4, 2012

2 by eleonora_43 »»
Oct 14, 2023 4:23 AM

» Continue the LN after the last season

baltazak - Apr 5, 2023

2 by Anayan_Kashyap »»
Oct 13, 2023 2:52 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Chapter 2 Discussion

Kiba_Senpai - Nov 27, 2022

0 by Kiba_Senpai »»
Nov 27, 2022 4:20 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.