Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 30, 2014 7:46 PM
Nov 2013
Hey everybody thought it would be fun to have a discussion board for us to comment about new anime's that we've just started watching so feel free to post your reactions and thoughts about the series's and respond to other members post on a show that may interest you.

I just finished watching the first episode of "MM!" it was pretty different from what i normally watch but found it quite hilarious the whole way through. It steps outside the box of most slice of life high school shows I've seen by show a wide variety of personalities and even with certain character fetishes it stays pretty clean. It's a very active fast past anime from what i've seen from what I've seen from the initial plot and how they show the characters alternate sides. If your looking for a show that will keep your gut busting this seem like it could be that type of anime with the twist they put into it. I def recommend giving it a watch when you have some free anime time lol and i'll be sure to post my reaction once I finish ^_^ so till then
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» spring anime!!!

anime_god16 - Apr 7, 2014

2 by DancingRamage »»
Apr 8, 2014 7:11 PM

» Club Suggestions

himoriRyu - Mar 29, 2014

3 by DancingRamage »»
Apr 8, 2014 7:06 PM

» Anime Music

himoriRyu - Mar 30, 2014

4 by anime_god16 »»
Apr 7, 2014 10:14 PM

» Favourite Characters

himoriRyu - Mar 30, 2014

2 by anime_god16 »»
Apr 7, 2014 10:10 PM

» Anime Recommendations

himoriRyu - Mar 29, 2014

3 by DancingRamage »»
Mar 29, 2014 2:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.