Forum Settings
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2014 10:16 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Finally a new arc. I was getting a bit sick of that parasite shit. Looks like some sort of formal ceremony coming soon. Heh, does that mean the characters get to dress up? I want to see Miyuki in something cute to impress the readers.

I kinda suspect about Benio's real intentions. She has every right to believe that Takyua's abilities are too OP but I think some of the feelings she's letting out doesn't fit with her words. Anyways, interesting stuff so far. I sure as hell hope all the main branches of the world's greatest clans will be explored in details. Some powerful figures already in this volume.
Mar 10, 2014 4:10 AM

Jan 2014
Hehe :D

To think that First High will be forced to create a new section just for Tatsuya, lol. well, he really is an IRREGULAR :P

Well Tatsuya yet again proved his intelligence, that Stellar Furnace~! Amazing :D
sasuga Taurus Silver :P I pity that congressman, too bad his plans were used against him instead

And Tatsuya has a loyal kouhai now, ahaha. Kinda interested how Tatsuya will deal with this.

And whoa, another user of gram demolition!? Interesting! Though Tomitsuka's version is contact-type. hehe, Range-Zero, it seems his handicap ended up boosting his melee skills.
"Though we strike at you from the shadows, do NOT think that we lack the courage to stand in the light." - Zeratul
Mar 12, 2014 12:42 PM

Jul 2013
Hm, yeah the parasite stuff was kinda annoying.
The girls in this picture <3
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=File:Mknr_v12_66.jpg

nice Stellar Furnace :D
Ayako and Fumiya :DD
Hm. yes. interesting conversation between Benio and Tatsuya indeed.
Tomitsuka having his own version of Gram Demolition, a contact type :o
very nice.

Edit: Btw, what's Miyuki's position in the Student Council now? (Since Tatsuya is now Vice President..I think)
SandyBoiMar 13, 2014 5:54 PM
Mar 29, 2014 5:26 PM
Dec 2013
I'm hoping that during this arc Maya gets assassinated so that Miyuki can become the new head of Yotsuba

SandyBoi said:
What's Miyuki's position in the Student Council now? (Since Tatsuya is now Vice President..I think)

pretty sure they both are vice president ...for some reason :P
Apr 10, 2014 8:24 AM
Oct 2013
Dat cliffhanger at the end. Saegusa and terrorist guy working together ^^

Some chapters before that, also at the end of the chapter, the guy talking about one clan he wants to fight against. Since he is looking for saegusa's help I guess he wants to attack the yotsuba.
So we might see people discovering Tatsuya and Miyuki are part of the Yotsuba soon.
Apr 10, 2014 11:22 PM
Mar 2010
Anyone know when the next LN is out/translated
Apr 11, 2014 12:51 PM
Oct 2013
MakoSOLDIER said:

its out already. First illustrations already on the internet. Its all a matter of time but I believe since we're up to date with the translations it should be done in a matter of a few weeks.
Apr 13, 2014 8:44 PM

Jul 2013
Slazmaster said:
SandyBoi said:
What's Miyuki's position in the Student Council now? (Since Tatsuya is now Vice President..I think)

pretty sure they both are vice president ...for some reason :P

Lol 2 VPs? Uh, that's interesting.
May 5, 2014 8:14 AM
Mar 2010
iFourier said:
MakoSOLDIER said:

its out already. First illustrations already on the internet. Its all a matter of time but I believe since we're up to date with the translations it should be done in a matter of a few weeks.

Awesome. Just read Chapter 0 and 1. Waiting for the rest to be translated.
Jun 30, 2014 10:13 PM
Mar 2010
iFourier said:
MakoSOLDIER said:

Welp so much for a few weeks lol. The Baka tsuki guys sure r taking their time!
Jul 28, 2014 3:35 AM
Oct 2013
I wanta see a Saegusa Twin vs Tatsuya hell make it a S Twin/ Tukime Vs Tatsuya

but after Lina its nice to see someone go toe to toe with Tatsuya in sparring match
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Oct 28, 2015 7:04 AM

Jan 2015
odysseyrh said:
I wanta see a Saegusa Twin vs Tatsuya hell make it a S Twin/ Tukime Vs Tatsuya

but after Lina its nice to see someone go toe to toe with Tatsuya in sparring match

I am looking forward to their hopefully being a match between Tatsuya and the Saegusa twins. Cant remember the spelling of the guy that tatsuya had his match with at the end, but that guy kind of gave Tatsuya a run for his money! Looking forward to reading these next few volumes.
Jun 10, 2017 2:54 PM

Aug 2011
It's unclear to me why that last fight with Tomitsuka was so difficult for Tatsuya. Surely, if we're talking strictly magic attacks, it would be near impossible to harm him. But Tatsuya is a martial arts expert and can go toe to toe with pretty much anyone we've seen so far in pure melee skills.
It really seems far-fetched to think even an above average user of personal acceleration magic would prove to be a fair match to him. Somehow that entire fight seems artificial somehow.
Aug 9, 2017 7:19 AM

Aug 2013
New school year and of course, with new troubles.

That new engineering course being made just for Tatsuya. I'm surprised that there are more first course students.

The new guy, Shippou Takuma, was annoying. Had a hard time reading his parts. At least he learned his lesson.

Looks like Miyuki has a new fan calling her 'Onee-sama' in the form of Izumi. Poor Mayumi.

The fight between Tatsuya and Hagane was interesting. From volume 5, we learned Hagane could use Gram Demolition, though his one is contact type. But he can also use it as a shield. Tatsuya had a hard time beating him.

Looks like the Saegusa are teaming up Gongjin Zhou.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Volume 32 Discussion

Syureria - Oct 12, 2020

19 by StarZone1 »»
Aug 2, 2023 9:52 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Volume 24 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Sep 21, 2018

2 by StarZone1 »»
Jul 22, 2023 10:22 PM

» English translations

dadroo - Jan 26, 2023

2 by dadroo »»
Jan 26, 2023 2:36 AM

» [spoiler] Shiba Tatsuya & Miyuki

Syureria - Aug 25, 2020

16 by zensh »»
Jul 11, 2022 10:52 AM

» Mahouka Koukou no Retoussei Volume 16 Discussion/Spoilers *major spoilers*

Lolcats1997 - Jul 13, 2015

17 by zensh »»
Jul 11, 2022 10:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.