Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 22, 2014 6:33 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A ghost that follows a girl at school? Ooh, not bad for a premise. I think I can get into this type of manga :3

Definitely a fresh start so far and I like it! Meet the devil!
Stark700Feb 22, 2014 6:37 PM
Feb 22, 2014 7:12 PM
Mar 2012
Now this is quite the interesting beginning, I'll be looking forward to more
Feb 22, 2014 8:23 PM
The Destroyer.
Feb 2013
Not really a fresh start. Ghosts that follow the protagonist around has become quite a trend, like in Tasogare Otome x Amnesia, AnoHana, Natsuyuki Rendezvous and so on. The devil thing is nothing new either, seems like it is going to work like a Deimos no Hanayome case here.

Anyways, the protagonist is very likable so far for a shoujo heroine. I hope she will remain this way. However, her advice to that glasses-girl was a little stupid; She could approach him through other ways, not get herself to look all revealing. It's obvious that the guy cared only about her revealing appearance and not the 'real' her, so of course he is going to jump for another girl eventually.

Looks like this might be episodic or something, so we will see.
Feb 28, 2014 9:55 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Become quite a trend? This type of start to a story has been around for a long time, whether novels, manga, or anime :P but yes, it's not entirely unique, and that's okay. A lot of stories begin in similar ways.

I agree though that the protagonist is a likable character, as expected from Kamiio Youko. The three other manga I've read from her (though not necessarily finished...) had strong, or different than your average shoujo heroine type of main characters. I don't recall this mangaka ever making fantasy/supernatural type of stories, so I'm interested in this one.
Aug 25, 2014 5:39 AM

May 2012
Interesting, and nice artwork.

7/10 for this chapter.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Feb 10, 2015 10:02 AM

May 2010
I like the protagonist, she's got guts.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ibara no Kanmuri Chapter 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Feb 23, 2015 6:09 AM

Poll: » Ibara no Kanmuri Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

0 by Stark700 »»
Aug 23, 2014 9:56 AM

Poll: » Ibara no Kanmuri Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 23, 2014

1 by Uncrow »»
Apr 24, 2014 5:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.